London School of Economics
The Higher Education Academy (HEA) are holding a series of events at Universities around the UK entitled ‘Changing the Learning Landscape‘. These sessions aim to “explore practical, innovative uses of digital technologies in learning and teaching” and are perfect for practitioners wanting to develop their knowledge, skills and practice around digital literacies and related topics.
The full list of upcoming sessions:
- Digital literacy – London School of Economics – 7 May
- Challenges of ‘residency’ on the web – Plymouth College of Art – 19 May
- Online assessment and feedback: Ensuring effective use of technology and innovate practice – University of Derby – 10 June
- Flexible and seamless learning – University of Hertfordshire – 11 June
- Simulations, virtual worlds and augmented reality – University of Bradford – 18 June (Currently being developed)